Masks are required for all patrons.
From Independent Guys Productions...
For assistance with tickets/special ticket needs, call 314-821-9956.
NIRVANUS – A Tribute to Nirvana Unplugged
November 1, 2021 8pm
All tickets $25/each
27 years ago on the “Day of the Dead,” November 1, 1994, Nirvana released “Unplugged in New York.” “NIRVANUS” recreates Nirvana: “Unplugged in New York” in its entirety, along with a few surprises. This is a must experience performance.
LIONESS – The Amy Winehouse Tribute
December 5, 2021 8pm
All tickets $25/each
Spanning an incredible career, “Lioness” will play greatest hits as well as deep cuts from the remarkable Amy Winehouse. The tribute show will feature a ten-piece band highlighted by the talented Leslie Craig.
For ticketing questions or special needs, contact the Box Office at:
(314) 821-9956 or
Kirkwood Theatre Guild
2021-22 Season Calendar
August 1-31 – Season Ticket Renewals
October 1-November 30 – New Season Ticket Sales
October 1 – Tickets on sale for November show
December 1 – Tickets on sale for January, March & May shows
Kirkwood Performing Arts Center
The Man Who Came To Dinner -- November 12-21, 2021
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof -- January 21-30, 2022
Calendar Girls -- March 11-20, 2022
Robert Reim Theatre in Kirkwood Park
Singin’ In The Rain -- June 10-19, 2022
Recipes for Ice (Improv Comedy)
Aug 20 Sep 17 Oct 15 Nov 19
Jan 21 Feb 18 Mar 18
Apr 15 May 20 Jun 17 Jul 15
Kirkwood Performing Arts Center (KPAC)
210 E Monroe Ave
Kirkwood, MO 63122
- From I-270: exit at Dougherty Ferry and head East, toward Kirkwood. At the first light, turn right onto Ballas. When Ballas splits, veer left onto Adams. Continue on Adams to Kirkwood Road, then turn right. Past the railroad tracks, turn left at the second light (Monroe) and continue to the theatre.
- From Lindbergh/Kirkwood Rd northbound: past the Kirkwood McDonalds, the first light is Monroe. Turn right and continue to the theatre.
- From Lindbergh/Kirkwood Rd southbound: past the railroad tracks, turn left at the second light (Monroe) and continue to the theatre.
- Parking is available on the lot just past/east of the theatre.
- Additional parking is available at two Kirkwood parking garages, off Monroe and off Madison (one block north), just east of Kirkwood Road.
- Additional on-street parking is available.