KTG's 87th Season 2017-2018
We are now accepting "early" season ticket renewals!
- A renewal letter will be mailed August 1 to all 2016-2017 season ticket patrons. Renewals are due by August 31.
- Season ticket patrons wishing to make changes in their subscription (different day, different seats, add persons) may submit renewals now. They will be processed in early September (when we know what seats are available). Changes will be processed in the order received.
- NEW season ticket patrons may submit season ticket orders/requests now; they will be processed after September 15, in the order received.
- If possible, please pay for season tickets with a CHECK, not a credit card. This helps KTG avoid the card processing fee -- a small but meaningful extra revenue gift to KTG.
Questions? Please contact the Box Office at:
- 314-821-9956, ext. 1
- KTG Box Office, PO Box 220554, St Louis, MO 63122
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
NO REFUNDS - All ticket sales are final.
Un-needed tickets may not be left at the Box Office for re-sale. Season Ticket exchanges for a different performance of the same show will be accommodated as tickets are available. For exchange, your tickets must arrive at KTG ONE DAY PRIOR to the date on the ticket. Include a note with the date you wish to attend and a self-addressed stamped envelope
Mail ticket orders or tickets for exchange to:
KTG Box Office
PO Box 220554
St. Louis MO 63122
NOTE: KTG does not receive mail at the theatre address on Geyer Road
The theater box office is open for purchases and exchanges from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Wednesday and Thursday the week that a new production opens.
On performance days, the box office will be open one hour before curtain time
The Box Office is open ONLY from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Wednesday and Thursday the week that a new production opens. At the Robert G. Reim Theater at
the Kirkwood Community Center
111 S. Geyer Road Kirkwood, MO 63122